Small Business Saturday is Coming!- Ways You Can Support Local Businesses
Right in the middle of the two busiest shopping days of the year, Black Friday & Cyber Monday, is Small Business Saturday. Small Business Saturday is a yearly event that celebrates the local stores that make your community special. These stores are typically made of Mom & Pop, locally staffed store fronts. According to the Small Business Administration over 112 million people shopped small last Small Business Saturday. Knowing that shopping small supports local families and helps your local community, it would be amazing to see that number rise even higher. This Small Business Saturday here are a few ways you can support a local business:
1. Shop at their store instead of a large chain.
2. Share your shopping experience on social media with the hashtag #shopsmall.
3. Write the local business a review about a past experience you had.
4. "Like" or Comment on a Post on a Local Businesse's Social Media.
5. Refer a Friend to A Local Business.
Together we can all Shop Small this holiday season and every day! Support people who live and work in your community and together you can have a positive impact!
Find a Local Business: https://amex.co/2q23s4b
Visit 1 of our 5 East Valley Locations: Chandler, Tempe, Mesa/Gilbert, San Tan Valley, Florence